Our Angel, Mackenzie

Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Questions

I am stealing this from a friend!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?  This year I'm all about the wrapping paper!
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial  Can you imagine that central Alberta doesn't have bush where you can chop down your own tree?  One of the first years Jeff and I were together he said, "Ok, we're going to go look for a tree..."  so I get all dressed up in my winter snowsuit.  "What are you doing?" he asks.  "Well, we're going to go get a tree in the bush, don't want to be cold..."  He laughed at me and explained that we were going to a tree lot!!!!  Oh how I miss Christmas tree hunting in Saskatchewan.
3. When do you put up the tree? This year was the second week of December
4. When do you take the tree down? When I get around to it! 
5. Do you like eggnog? no!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? cabbage patch doll
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes!  a snowman one and a glass one.  Anna has a plush one too!
8. Hardest person to buy for? men in general
9. Easiest person to buy for? ANNA!  in fact I accidentally bought her a couple more gifts yesterday...
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? mail, but we limited to my card exchange this year.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? hmmm... i can't actually say there was one...
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Home Alone!!!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? For Anna, I never stop!  everyone else, October/November
14. Ever recycled a Christmas present? no
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? chocolate!
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? got to be white!
17. Favorite Christmas song? Away in a Manger
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? we go home to Saskatchewan every other year.  There will come a time that we do just stay home...
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? I think so...
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? An angel
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?Christmas morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? calories
23. Favorite ornament, theme, or color? this year, white has been our color.  see my last post for some of my favorite ornaments.
24. What do you want for Christmas this year?  Happiness, and hope, mainly I am looking forward to many Blessings in the New Year.

1 comment: