Our Angel, Mackenzie

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thankful Thursday - Everything's Coming Up Roses

Well almost everything!!! 

I'm Thankful for:

  • The fact that Anna got "Polka Dots" this past weekend. God has a mysterious way of working.  I was trying to find a way to go in to the walk in clinic to see my Doctor.  Of course walk in at our clinic is only open in the morning and I'm at work.  However, I needed to make sure Anna didn't have something contagious that I could take to work.  So I left my boss a message that I'd come in late (also thankful for a position that doesn't interrupt anyone else) and took her to the doctor... therefore getting the chance to talk to him about my uncertainties.

  • That my doctor agreed that it was in my best interest to go back on my medication... so hopefully I'm feeling better soon!

  • Mackenzie's Rose, the pictures really don't do it justice.  There are almost 30 roses on it right now from buds to full blooms.






  • That harvest is going really well - we help Jeff's parents with harvest, well I don't do much during the week, especially since it seems Anna has an allergy to canola...

  • My handsome, hardworking hubby.  Jeff works from 7 a.m. - 5 p.m. and way later some days, and right now he's been going to the farm after work and helping with harvest too.

  • My little big girl, Anna - that face says it all.


  • For the people who have stepped forward to write post #100!!!  Yes, there are numerous intriguing writers who have me sitting on pins and needles!  I can't wait to share!!  If you want to contribute it's not to late!!!  Let me know!



2 comments:

  1. Mackenzie's Rose is BEAUTIFUL....hope it lasts till we come out. And you do have lots to be thankful for...OXOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. The roses are gorgeous!! The colours, the blooms, everything! And that picture of Anna is cracking me up.

    ReplyDelete