Our Angel, Mackenzie

Monday, October 03, 2011

A little bit of Sunshine

I sometimes feel that Anna doesn't get enought "time".  Yes, she is with me everyday.  But I feel like I'm not always here.  I feel guilty that I don't give her the same "headspace" I sometimes give Mackenzie.  Does that make sense?  Is it supposed to?  Anna, mommy's heart is broken, but with time and your innocent love it is healing.  Thank you sweetheart for your patients, your love, your sunshine.

The Sunshine in the clouds at Walk to Remember...
 getting tickets for the LRT





cupcakes!

1 comment:

  1. Tyann it is such a coincidence that you would touch on this topic today. I wish I could explain why but just know that it is okay to feel everything you are feeling. The hurt, the anger, and the guilt. God would not have given us these emotions if we were not meant to feel them. And you can not work through them unless you are able to recognize them. As for Anna. Anna is not going to remember that mommy wasn't always present. Anna is going to remember her sister.

    ReplyDelete